Monday, April 26, 2010

New Project! - Bean Bag Cover for Olive





So, bean bags are pretty dorky and ugly (just sayin) but we wanted something for Olive to be able to climb into and hang out without risk of falling etc...So what better than a nice cushy bean bag? The problem is that a. no one really sells bean bags these days, and b. the ones we could find don't exactly go with our decor. So, I decided to just grab this one and recover it. I bought some really fabulous recycled felt today for the project. I envisioned more of a creamy brownish gray but they didn't have that, so I settled with a mossy olive green. I got tan, chocolate and orange felt as well to make flowers and leaves. It's pretty cute in my head, so we'll see how it turns out! Stay tuned for the results...

No comments:

Post a Comment