Sunday, August 2, 2009

High Chair Success




I was all ready to get the big high chair because Olivia is outgrowing her Bumbo when it comes to eating.  The one I was looking at was the $150 Zen Collection high chair.  Then it occurred to me that I don't really want a big 'ol high chair taking up yet more space in our baby gear filled house. Plus, $150 bucks is a lot of money. I am so happy with my decision to get a $25 Ikea high chair that is about 1/3 of the size! Why spend so much on something you don't want - that takes up too much space!? Olivia loves it too, she's been having a ball in it! I made my first batch of organic locally grown baby food yesterday and I'm so happy that she loves it:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ruthie. I'm a friend of Danny's from Edfinancial. I found your blog through your jewelry website. Anyway, I LOVE this highchair. Wish I had known about it when I had my first baby. I'm stuck with the big bulky thing until my youngest outgrows it! Little Olive is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete