Thursday, September 2, 2010

September






Oh my goodness, can it really be September already?? Can it really have been a month since I've posted?? OK, back to business then. I spent most of August getting ready for harlow's first trade show booth at the Seattle Gift Show. We had a GREAT show! I'm so happy to report that we picked up 18 new stores, bringing harlow to a total of 32 retailers! This is so exciting, but maybe you can see why it's been a little busy around here. Above are some photos of all of the hard work resulting in the booth. Almost detail is handmade and I think it all turned out pretty good!
Now, there are tons of things to look forward to this month. I have a day trip to a gem show in Salt Lake City coming up, 6 (yes, you are reading it right) birthday parties for Olivia's friends, MY birthday, and a girls trip to the beach! It's going to be busy, but busy is great! My little Olive also started playschool this month and that is a *huge* blessing for our household. Danny and I can work freely and she gets to get out and play with other kids all day and learn new things for 3 days a week. It's perfect:)

No comments:

Post a Comment